Durham Tees Valley is an airport in the north east of England, serving Teesside, County Durham, Tyne & Wear, and North Yorkshire.
The airport offers passenger flights, cargo, flight training, executive operations, air ambulance, commercial space, fire training and many other amenities.
Situated next to the village of Middleton St George, the airport was originally a Royal Air Force Bomber Command base, constructed in 1941, and home to numerous RAF and RCAF squadrons.
Following the war the airport operated as a training base, before being sold for private operation in 1963 as Teesside International Airport. Its name changed to Durham Tees Valley in 2004.
The airport currently has links to Aberdeen, Amsterdam Schiphol and Jersey.